Tuesday 1 October 2019

Rocktober Begins

It's been a rather musical year here on the old blog, so I think it might be time to dust off the old 'Rocktober' label, made popular a few years back by local radio station CHOM FM for one of their month-long contests.  I've had the good fortune to get several passes for some rock shows this year, and this photograph was taken at one of them.  In between sets at a Halestorm, Palaye Royale & Beasto Blanco show in May, hit the links to see the photographs, I walked around the floor and grabbed this shot.  I tried to center myself on the floor, waited for the fans to throw their horns in the air and then snapped away when the spotlights would be turned on the crowd.  The photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/160sec, ISO 3200 at 70mm.  A little reminder of a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment