Saturday 19 October 2019

Setting Autumn Sun

Over the recent Thanksgiving weekend, I spent some time visiting the family.  After lunch, My Lovely Assistant and I went out on a little drive through the county.  My search for colourful trees was sabotaged by some poorly placed telephone and electricity lines, though I think the people of those communities would not have appreciated my cutting them down in order to grab a photograph.  So, we ended our drive near a lake where I managed to see that the sun was setting near some tall weeds.  I walked up to them to catch some of the sunlight glowing off of them and then used a small aperture to create the star effect around the sun.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/800sec, ISO 400 at 70mm.  There are still lots of fall colours around out there, go out and enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment