Saturday 11 June 2022

Ready To Sneeze

Spring is a wonderful time of the year for most people out there.  For me, it means it is time to load up on kleenex tissue because my nose is going to run and my eyes are going to burn.  It's also a time for a variety of flowers to bloom.  One of those flowers is the much despised dandelion.  They were growing everywhere this Spring.  I found this one half blown away one day after a day of strong winds.  I found this incomplete flower to be more interesting than the other full ones that were in the yard, it reminded me of an incomplete Death Star.  It's true that most people hate them, and my nose is certainly not a fan, but once seen up close, they do look a little more majestic.  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/640sec, ISO 100 at 182mm.  There's always something interesting to see in the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment