Wednesday 1 June 2022

Just Hanging Around

With the warmer weather comes another wave of insects.  Since arriving at the new Head Office, I've been trying hard to get some of the passing Butterflies to stop and enjoy the variety of flowers that I selected based on them being their favourites.  Thus far, they've been teasing me for two years by simply flying through the back yard on their way to which ever of my neighbours are offering tastier treats.  It was My Lovely Assistant who spotted this guy just over our fence so I immediately took off for my camera, leaving Lovely Assistant and the two Junior Partners to fend for themselves.  It probably won't win me any Father of the Year votes, but desperate times called for desperate actions.  The photograph was taken at f/7.1, 1/320sec, ISO 400 at 200mm.  There will hopefully be a few more visits over the Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment