Friday 27 May 2022

Moment Of Reflection

Despite what some of you may think with all of the concert photographs that have been on The Old Blog of late, I have been trying to stay home a little more.  The Heir Apparent and Crown Prince end up taking up a lot of time.  As such, I have been trying to focus more on things in my immediate presence to photograph of late.  During a recent lunch hour, while taking photographs of the Junior Partners, I noticed that one of the kitchen chairs was reflecting nicely on the table.  It's something rather easy of a photograph, but still rather pleasing to my eye.  Hopefully, to some of yours out there too.  The photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/60sec, ISO 100 at 38mm.  Both Junior Partners gave the photograph a 'thumbs up', though one is still impressed with the notion of seeing the photograph immediately on the back of the camera and the other still doesn't really have full control of his arms.  It's still positive feedback, so I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment