Thursday 14 July 2022

Sunshine Eyes

Over the last few pandemic years, the subject that I have photographed the most has actually been seen the least here on The Old Blog.  That would be the Junior Partners.  A few days, The Crown Prince's toes were featured, so since I am always trying to keep things equal, it's only fair that The Heir Apparent got a mention as well.  As we were sitting for breakfast one day, the sun was coming in one of our windows and landing on half of her face.  I asked her to look away from the camera, and like a seasoned model, she followed my directions perfectly.  I took the photograph at f/5.6, 1/80sec, ISO 800 at 70mm and then went with a black and white finish to really bring out the details and eye lashes.  She enjoys posing for Papa and seeing the results on the camera right away.  Now if only she'd listen as well when it was time to wash her hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment