Saturday 8 April 2023

Easter Bunny

I'm not up to date on how who stands where on the current ranking of friendly characters who bring gifts in the dark of night.  I'm guessing that Santa Claus is still the undisputed  #1.  For me, personally, even if he didn't really leave gifts, Jack O'Lantern was always my number two, but I'm guessing for lots of kids, the Easter Bunny must be pretty high on the list.  This little guy came to visit us last summer when he was just a little baby and stuck around all Summer.  I guess that doesn't make him an official Easter Bunny, but why argue on a day like today.  We named the little guy Baby Bugs and The Heir Apparent spent the whole Summer looking for him in our yard.  I think he got a little used to us to because he would let us get pretty close before eventually scampering away, but still remaining in the yard.  The photograph was taken at f/7.1, 1/1250sec, ISO 400 at 200mm.  Hopefully the Easter Bunny paid you a visit and left you all kind of goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment