As sure as the calendar turns, we've arrived once again at the first of October. Due to a fortunate series of events, Rocktober has become a year long activity here at The Old Blog. Since rock music is already being heavily featured on these pages, I figured we'd celebrate the month in another way. This year we celebrate Rocktober with, some rocks. Taken during our family vacation, this photograph also served as a small photography lesson for The Heir Apparent. She has begun using a little camera this year and was looking for some inspiration. I used my familiar phrase that anything can be photographed and made to look interesting. Since she is six years old, she didn't believe me. In an attempt to show that I knew a little about what I was talking about, I pointed my camera towards the ground and took this shot. I then explained how all of the different shapes, sizes and colours could be fun to look at. Luckily, she agreed and was soon doing the same thing, The photograph was taken at f/11, 1/200sec, ISO 100 at 70mm. Happy Rocktober everyone!
Thursday, 1 October 2026
Welcome To Rocktober
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment