Monday 20 May 2013

Happy 2000th...Sort Of

It's amazing what we can learn in a few weeks.  It doesn't seem that long ago that I posted a message celebrating my 1000th visitor to my site.  Here we are a few short weeks later and I've recently had my 2000th visitor.  While I'd like to think that it's a combination of my photography and my writing that has resulted in the doubling of my stats, the truth is that my site has fallen victim to SPAM.  Yes, I'm a little slow on the Facebook/Blogger learning curve.  To those real people who visit my site, there is no danger to your computers from this, all it does is boost my stats numbers on the page and fills me with the false belief that people from as far away as Russia, Germany, Indonesia, Thailand and various other exotic locals have stopped by to see my photographs.  So, while I'm no longer under the illusion that over 2000 people have stopped by this site, I do hope that those of you who do are enjoying what you see, even if I can possibly count you on one hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment