Friday 4 April 2014

Facade Preview

It's a little after 1:00AM and I really should be in bed, but I'm going through the over 1400 photographs that I took at the final dress rehearsal for the show Facade on Thursday night.  Yes, you read that right.  I came home with over 1400 photographs during a two hour show.  Kind of overkill, but I was shooting in low-light conditions and there was lots of movement during the show so I wanted to make sure that I'd get some good shots.  I think I may have worn out the trigger button on my camera.  In any event, this is the third year I get to work as the photographer for the Choeur Vives Voix and even if I wanted to go to sleep, I wouldn't be able to because I want to look at all of my photographs.  Last year I put up a little preview, like this one here, but didn't post any other photograps of the show until after the production had ended.  I didn't want to be responsible for spoiling the show for anyone.  I may follow that same route this year, but if any of you live in the general area of Longueuil, I'd really suggest you go and check out the show.  It's really funny and the group is full of talent.  You can find out all the information you need about where the show takes place and how to get tickets but following the link I put up for them in this update.  In case you missed it, here it is again.  As for these photos, I took the first one at f/2.8, 1/60sec, ISO 3200 at 24mm.  The second photograph of the group at the end of the show was taken at f/2.8, 1/50sec, ISO 1600 at 25mm.  On that note, I guess I really should get to bed, but I'm still a little bit excitable.  It's a shame that my 'day job' doesn't have me feeling like this after getting home.


No comments:

Post a Comment