Monday 1 December 2014

Looking For Batman

Here's another photograph I took while on a little evening photo walk with my friends Vincent & Renee-Claude back in April.  For a quick little reminder of those other photos, you can follow the following links to the first and second photographs.  While the first two photographs were taken near the rail tracks, this one was taken in good old Saint-Lambert.  I've taken lots of photographs here over the years, so I was looking a different kind of image.  I noticed Renee-Claude had been taking some photos at different angles, and I quickly took note.  I tried a couple of shots and really liked the results.  It reminded me of those old Batman television shows where the action was filmed at an angle.   This photograph was shot at f/22, 34sec, ISO 100 at 27mm.  Sadly, the Batmobile didn't make an appearance on Victoria Ave. that night, but a single car managed to pass by in order to give me that little streak of red light.  I've always been a fan of light streaks, I feel it adds an extra something to the shot.  It was a fun evening, hope we all get to do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment