Saturday 29 November 2014

Just Across The Street

Back in September I captured a photograph of the Moon passing behind the Montreal Biosphere, and I promised that I would head out the next night to try and take the photograph one more time, using a telephoto lens.  Well, I tried again the next night, and the next few nights as well, but the Moon was on to my plan and never followed that same path.  However, there was this other photograph that I had taken the same night that I kind of liked as much as the one that I posted.  Mostly, it's because of the colour of the buildings that are inside the Biosphere.  I was really hoping that the buildings would be blue while the moon passed through, but it wasn't meant to be as the colour remained green.  Luckily, while I was taking some test shots, I did manage to get the blue that I was looking for, the only difference being that the Moon is free from its cage in this shot.  This photograph was taken at f/16, 19sec, ISO 100 at 68mm.  To be perfectly honest, I think I prefer this photograph to the one that I posted back in September.  I'm still planning on trying it again using a telephoto lens whenever the Moon decides to pass along that path again.

No comments:

Post a Comment