Thursday 27 November 2014

Forgotten Leaf

There was one final photograph from the Boucherville walk that I had yet to post, mostly because it wasn't taken in Boucherville, but rather in Cowansville.  This one dates back to Thanksgiving (the Canadian version for those of you who may be celebrating the American version today) and a little walk around town that I took with My Lovely Assistant after having lunch with my family.  Next to a little bridge, there was an evergreen bush lining the property line of a property.  Sitting on the bush were a bunch of freshly fallen red leaves.  I liked the look of the red on green, so I scanned the bush, searching for the best looking leaf and snapped away.  This photograph was taken at f/10, 1/125sec, ISO 100 at 50mm.  I might have cheated a little bit and positioned the leaf in a different manner than it had originally fallen, but that secret will stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment