Sunday 14 June 2015

Adventures In Babysitting

Way back on Valentine's Day, I introduced the world to My Lovely Assistant's little niece.  The photographs proved to be rather popular, especially amongst members of both her and my families.  I'd like to think that this was due to the talent and skill of the photographer, but common sense quickly brought me back down to Earth.  Who could resist that smile.  A little while back we got to babysit My Lovely Assistant's Niece.  I'll be honest, preparing baby formula and changing diapers is not really my idea of a good time, but luckily this little girl really liked having a camera in front of her.  I took these photographs the morning after he sleep-over and she was more than willing to ham it up for the camera.  Not only is she a great young model, but she's also a master of advertising, holding up a little flyer for my photography exhibition from back in March.  If I knew anything about advertising, I should have probably released that photograph back in March, but I guess that's an argument for another day.  The first photograph was taken at f/3.2, 1/100sec, ISO 800 at 70mm.  Here are a couple more shots that I took.

f/4, 1/30sec, ISO 400 at 88mm

f/2.8, 1/50sec, ISO 800 at 68mm

f/2.8, 1/160sec, ISO 800 at 145mm

f/4, 1/30sec, ISO 800 at 58mm

We managed to have some fun.  We drew some drawings, crawled around the house and even watched a hockey game together.  A fun adventure for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment