Sunday 21 June 2015

Catch The Rainbow

I was busying myself taking photographs of some flowers, which at my current rate of productivity should see their debut here on the old blog sometime around 2019, when My Lovely Assistant called my attention to a little rainbow that had appeared on the floor.  The sun was coming in one of the windows and hit one of the reflectors on her bicycle at just the right angle to create this little rainbow you see here on the floor.  Being one who usually only throws himself on the floor if someone has dropped their money, I found myself belly-down on the ground trying to capture this thing at a cool angle.  I took this photograph at f/5, 1/100 sec, ISO 800 at 60mm.  I think I managed to find the cool angle I was looking for, I especially like that little trench near the top of the photograph.  Sadly, despite its size, I wasn't able to find the pot of gold.  It's got to be hiding around here somewhere.  The search continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment