Thursday 4 June 2015

Ready For The Cup

It's June and the Stanley Cup play-offs have just begun, so it might be a good idea to wrap things up with the hockey photographs.  This is the last batch I took my my friend's daughter, Florence, in action with her teammates on the ice a few months back.  There isn't really much more I can add to the story of these photographs that hasn't already been said in either the first group of photographs that I posted or in the second posting.  As usual, I tried to make sure that the puck was in as many of the photographs as possible, and I hope that Florence won't be upset with me for posting a photograph of one of the shots that snuck past her.  The first photograph in this set was taken at f/6.3, 1/200sec, ISO 3200 at 90mm.  Here are the others.

f/6.3, 1/200sec, ISO 3200 at 70mm

f/6.3, 1/200sec, ISO 3200 at 140mm

f/6.3, 1/125sec, ISO 3200 at 200mm

That about wraps things up.  Thanks to my friend Manny, and of course my favourite goaltender Florence, for inviting me out to take some photographs of the action.  Hope to see you all again next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment