Saturday 27 June 2015

Not Everyone Smiles

Not everyone enjoys having their photograph taken.  I would tend to fall into this category myself as there is very little photographic evidence of my existence.  Someone else who didn't seem to enjoy having their photograph taken was this little guy.  He was actually found out in the middle of a lake by My Lovely Assistant while she was fishing.  He was brought back to shore in a bucket and was let loose on the dock.  He stuck around long enough to let me snap this shot, but he sure didn't seem very happy about it.  This photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/250sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  I enjoy taking photographs of these little critters, though in this case, I'm not so sure that the little critter was happy to be photographed.

No comments:

Post a Comment