Thursday 24 November 2016

Leaving On A Jet Plane

Time continues to fly by and we suddenly find ourselves near the end of November, meaning that another year is almost over.  It's around this time of the year where I begin to try and dig through the excess amount of folders that have been growing in my photography file.  It allows me to find some hidden photographs that I've taken in the past and then forgotten about.  Since we've been going large with sunsets lately, I did some searching and found this photograph that I took last year.  The sky had little bit of red still left in it, but my favourite parts were the red Radio-Canada logo on the top of their building and the airplane that is taking off for an unknown destination in the upper right-hand corner.  This photograph was taken at f/8, 1/60sec, ISO 400 at 190mm.  Who knows what I'll be pulling out of my hard drive next.

No comments:

Post a Comment