Monday 21 November 2016

Looking At The Sky

I've had my eyes pointed up at the sky over the last couple of weeks.  Mostly due to the terrific sunsets that we've been having since November began.  This was another of the recent photographs I took of the bright red skies we have been having.  I noticed this one while walking around the park, trying to get a good view of Montreal.  I really liked the way that the trees stood out against the red clouds, so I snapped away.  Again, I underexposed the photograph, darkening the trees, but also bringing out a little more red from the sky.  The photograph was taken at f/7.1, 1/100sec, ISO 100 at 85mm.  The snow finally arrived in the area the other day, and the forecast has nothing but grey skies for the immediate future, so my bright red skies may have come to an end until next Fall.  It certainly was a colourful few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment