Thursday 27 July 2017

I'm Back On CTV News Montreal





I guess that I'm on a little bit of a hot streak! For the second time this month, one of my photographs ended up being part of the WeatherPix segment of CTV News Montreal.  I took this photograph from my favourite fireworks location and timed it perfectly by beginning the exposure before the fireworks display began  so that I could get the new lights of the Jacques Cartier Bridge, as well as the lights of some of the rides at La Ronde, which all get turned off during the shows.   I thought that it made such a nice mix that I immediately sent it off hoping that I could score myself a couple more seconds of fame.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 53sec, ISO 100 at 46mm.   I unfortunately discovered that my PVR is a few seconds fast so I missed the end of the newscast, but I luckily didn't miss the photograph being on the air.  Thanks once again to CTV News and Lori Graham for putting my photograph on the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment