Wednesday 11 April 2018

She Also Makes Muffins

After all of the cookies and cakes that have been posted here lately, I was told that people were putting on weight just looking at my photographs.  Luckily, My Lovely Assistant is able to cook some healthier snacks as well.  These muffins were cooked with an interesting added ingredient.  Tea.  Yes, you read that right, she opened packets of tea and added them to the mix.  Now, I'm just your regular Friendly Neighbourhood Photographer, and this concept kind of surprised me.  However, when she cooks, it allows me to play in the kitchen as well, but with my camera.  I've been trying find different ways to present her creations, and in this case I used a dishcloth which I bunched up in the back and placed a few of the muffins on top of each other and at different angles.  I took the photograph at f/9, 1/250sec, ISO 100 at 30mm and again bounced some flash off the ceiling to get some better light and bring out the texture of the muffins.  She keeps cooking, so I'll keep trying to properly photograph them.

No comments:

Post a Comment