Monday 17 June 2019

Je Suis Naturel Hair Care Products

I had the opportunity to try my hand at a little advertising a few weeks back.  While visiting with my parents, my brother's girlfriend Melanie asked if I could stop by their place afterwards to photograph some products for an online company that her friend manages.  It's called Je suis naturel, a company that sells all natural beauty and skin care products.  I'm always up for a challenge, so I thought I'd give it a shot.  For this particular photograph, we used the little bench that they have outside of their house as a backdrop.  We put a potted plant dead center and then lined up the hair products in groups of two along the bench.  I can't take much of the credit for this particular photograph as Melanie did most of the set-up, but it was my finger that pressed down on the shutter, and that is a rather important job indeed!  The photograph was taken at f/6.3, 1/250sec ISO 100 at 60mm.  To find out more about Je suis naturel, you can find their webside by clicking on the link, or you can visit their Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment