Saturday 22 June 2019

Little Flower Lover

I'm probably not the best person to have as a guest at a gathering.  I tend to keep to myself, and if I have the opportunity to take out my camera and start shooting things, I do it.  Photographing insects, or talking to other people. I don't know about the rest of you, but the choice is an easy one for me to make.  This past weekend we celebrated Father's Day, and I celebrated by finding some bugs.  However, that reminded me of another of my odd habits, and that's taking photographs and then leaving them on my hard drive.  So, the insects of 2019 will have to wait as we have this little guy from a few years ago to see.  The photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/400sec, ISO 100 at 60mm.  I'm no fan of wasps, but this is actually just a baby, and not really as annoying as the adult version.  He was more than happy to look for pollen while I snapped away with my macro lens, making him look much larger than he really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment