Saturday 28 March 2020

Always Darkest Before Dawn

As I continue my little trip through the archives during this little period of everything being closed, I found this photograph in the same folder as the 'Lockdown' photos of our last update  They shouldn't be far down the page, but feel free to follow the link to see it.  A nice sunny blue sky is fine to look at, but I've always been drawn to the bright lights of the big city.  The 'big city' in question is going through a tough time right now, so how about a little reminder of how good looking it can be.  I took this photograph from the observation deck on the Jacques Cartier Bridge.  The photograph was taken at f/20, 20sec, ISO 100 at 68mm.  Patience is necessary when taking photographs on a busy bridge.  You have to wait and make sure that there are no big trucks about to pass by as they made the deck I was standing on shake quite a bit.  Patience is also key in these times, but like a series of rumbling 18-wheelers, this too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment