Wednesday 18 March 2020

Back To The Future

It's a kind of interesting time right now.  Everything is shut down as the planet deals with the virus that's going around.  As I watch the world go by from the comfy window seat of my couch, I figured I'd take a dip into the deep end of my archives.  I found this guy in a folder dated 2015, so I guess after 5 years of waiting, it was time to play with it a bit.  I cropped to a nice wide format in order to get as much of the downtown skyscrappers into my shot as possible.  There are even a couple more that have sprouted up since I took the photograph.  It was taken at f/5, 1/250sec, ISO 100 at 55mm.  There are still lots of photographs floating around in the archives, seems like this might be a good time to dig some of them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment