Thursday 5 March 2020

Beautiful Day In The Neighbourhood

Visitors to the blog are well aware that we moved our Head Office a few months ago.  I'm still getting used to the area and My Lovely Assistant has been taking The Heir Apparent and I on walks around the new neighbourhood.  During one of those walks, we walked past this group of bare trees just as the sun was getting a little lower in the bright blue sky.  It seemed like a scene worth capturing, so I snapped away.  I took the photograph at f/16, 1/320sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  A nice small aperture helped create the star effect around the sun and I played around with the shutter speed until I got the trees just dark enough to get a silhouette style of look while also keeping the sky a nice blue.  It was a nice little walk through the new neighbourhood.  Still looking for new things to discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment