Thursday 8 October 2020

Autumn Snacking Spot

I know that most people think of warm weather under a hot sun as the ideal spot for having a picnic.  It's not quite an opinion that I share.  One of my favourite Fall activities is going apple picking with My Lovely Assistant, and this year The Heir Apparent was introduced to the activity.  Coming home with a bag full of delicious apples is an obvious plus, but equally as fun for me is the Fall treat of warm apple donuts, cooked on site and then eaten underneath a multi-colour tree with fallen leaves littering the ground.  To me, that is an ideal picnic spot.  The photograph was taken at f/8, 1/40sec, ISO 100 at 70mm and the warm apple donuts were provided by Verger Petit et Fils.  I'm not sure if the donuts are available this year, and the picnic table is probably out of bounds, but hopefully they'll both be there waiting for me in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment