Sunday 18 October 2020

The Maples Want More Sunlight

 

Since we're all under confinement, I've been trying to find some nice Autumn scenes around the new Head Office.  Last week we went out for a little family walk in Longueuil at Parc Michel-Chartrand.  There was a little bit less colour in the trees than I had hoped, but we walked by this little urban forest area with the sun shining high above the trees.  Some of them were already losing their leaves which remained on the ground as a colourful carpet.  There were still some on the branches too and I thought it looked like an nice autumn scene.  Since I'm the one holding the camera, I decided to snap away.  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/640sec, ISO 100 at 24mm.  Hopefully the season is a bit more colourful where you are as I continue to look around for some colours here.

No comments:

Post a Comment