Wednesday 21 October 2020

Red Fall Leaves

 

Sometimes you're to busy looking for something that you fail to notice that it has been staring back at you the entire time.  Such has been the case with my hunt for some autumn colours this year.  I've been so busy lamenting the fact that I can't go out to the Country to see some of the Fall colours, that I failed to see this bright red bouquet staring right at me.  I went out for a walk with The Heir Apparent and made a stop for a sock check because some have had the bad habit of disappearing from her feet while we walk.  As I got back to moving, I immediately saw these red leaves sneaking over the black fence.  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/320sec, ISO 100 at 44mm.  It's a good time of the year to go out for a walk.  There might be some nice colours like this waiting for you next door too.

No comments:

Post a Comment