Thursday 1 October 2020

The Sound Of Silence

October is usually a musical month for Your Friendly Neighbourhood Photographer, but such will not be the case this year.  My little part of the world just got shut down again for another 28 days.  So, whatever little hope there may have been, and it was admittedly very small anyway, is pretty much gone.  I usually like to celebrate 'Rocktober' here on The Old Blog, so I had been going through some older photos looking for something cool from the archives.  That's when I came upon this shot that I took earlier this year.  The photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/60sec, ISO 3200 at 70mm.  It was a triple-bill of bands at the Théâtre Corona. Blackguard, The Agonist and Epica (follow the links to see the photographs).  Before the show began, one of the roadies set the microphone down on the elevated platform, waiting to be grabbed by the Blackguard singer.  I thought it seemed like an interesting little picture at the time, though it seems to take on a little more meaning now.


No comments:

Post a Comment