Saturday 31 October 2020

Natural Spotlight

It's the spookiest night of the year, which is saying something in a year that has been relatively spooky all on its own.  To add to the spookiness, there will be a full moon tonight which is also the second full moon the month.  I stuck my head out the front door back on the 1st to see Full Moon #1.  I'd already taken a few moon shots this year, so I wanted to try something different.  I looked around for a couple of branches that were reaching out from our cedar and took the photograph at f/2.8, 1sec, ISO 100 at 125mm.  Part of the fun was looking at the photograph afterwards and noticing that the branches kind of formed little characters.  I can see a ice fisherman sitting on a log, a female singer belting out a high note and a little turtle.  Have I mentioned that I have a somewhat active imagination?  There will be another full moon out there tonight so if the plague is keeping you away from trick or treating, you can find a nice socially distanced place and try to find the man in the moon instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment