Tuesday 3 November 2020

Musical Memories

It's time for another trip back to a happier, musical time where concerts happened and I had the chance to photograph them.  It was one year ago that I found myself at the MTelus in Montreal for a triple bill featuring Sharp/Shock, Skinny Lister and headlined by The Interrupters.  This ended up being my final concert of 2019 but I had nothing but high hopes for the coming year as I had already lined up several contacts for 2020, until what everyone knows happened, ended up happening.  The show itself was terrific.  The venue was sold out for The Interrupters, who brought everyone together to listen to their unity music as singer Aimee Interrupter spent more time interacting with the fans in the audience than any other performer I have had the good fortune to photograph.  The first photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/500sec, ISO 3200 at 63mm.  Here are a few more from the show.
 
f/2.8, 1/160sec, ISO 3200 at 57mm

f/2.8, 1/250sec, ISO 3200 at 55mm

f/2.8, 1/250sec, ISO 3200 at 70mm

If you'd like to see the other photographs that I took that light, just follow the links.  The photographs of Sharp/Shock can be found at this link.  The photographs of Skinny Lister can be found at this link and the photographs of The Interrupters can be found at this link.  Don't forget to also click on the group name links to find out more about them and their music. What a great memory, what a great show.  I really enjoyed being able to photograph those concerts and hopefully when this thing gets straightened out I'll be able to jump right back into the pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment