Saturday 7 November 2020

Fall Reflection

I must admit that as this year continues to move forward, I find myself suffering from a little bit of late in the year 'blahs'.  I'm not finding the usual inspiration for photographs at the moment and find myself digging through the archives far more than taking new shots.  In one respect, it is a good thing since I believe I may have said at one time that I probably had enough photographs for a years worth of updates.  I just didn't really think that I'd have that claim put to the test.  This photograph, taken at  f/7.1, 1/125sec, ISO 100 at 41mm, was taken during a Fall walk last year.  They say that the end of the year is a time for reflection, though that usually takes place closer to the end of the year.  I guess I just decided to start that a little bit earlier than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment