Sunday 15 November 2020

Late Arrivals

One thing that I have noticed during my many walks with The Heir Apparent is that there is an abundance of pigeons that have claimed the area around the highway overpass as their own.  Many of them congregate around the light pole just before the overpass where they watch all of the cars, and baby strollers, that pass by.  While out on one of our walks, I had my camera with me and decided to hang around a little bit as there were lots of comings and goings happening.  I waited for the pole to be almost full and shot as the final arrivals came in looking for a spot.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/200sec, ISO 400 at 70mm, and yes, we do end up walking just a little bit faster when it happens that we need to pass underneath that light pole.  The roof on the stroller goes up too, no need for any surprises from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment