Sunday 22 November 2020

Powdered Sunset

Things don't always end up going as planned.  Regular visitors may have noticed it has been a little while since the last update.  I had found a cool spot for a nice sunset photograph, but then we went and had five days of clouds.  Then on the sixth day, when the sun finally did come out, I ended up getting stuck at a train crossing and missed the sunset.  Since I had sunsets on my head, and I have recently been missing the relative ease I had with sunsets at our old location, I went and dug one out of the archives.  I took this photograph from the staircases that lead to the bicycle path of the Jacques Cartier Bridge.  A simple little walk down the street that I really miss.  I like these powdery autumn sunsets.  The clouds are less puffy, but do a much better job of showing off the light of the setting sun.  The photograph was taken at f/6.3, 1/640sec, ISO 400 at 70mm.  Hopefully Mother Nature will be more accommodating this week, though it is currently snowing which will make my site a little less accessible.  Oh well, Spring is only a few months away.

No comments:

Post a Comment