Thursday 26 January 2023

Tiny Light Critters

To think there was once a time that I hated seeing a lens flare in my photographs.  I would purposely move out of the way, or ever crop it out of a photograph if I absolutely couldn't get rid of it.  People change, and so do tastes, to the point where if it is a sunny day outside, it is almost an automatic reflex that I try and some of those little mysterious light creatures in my shots.  Though not exact, the remind me of the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind.  Though I'm not sure if she is old enough to understand, I've already told The Heir Apparent that they are tiny light creatures and you have to be a super good photographer to catch them.  She seems to be impressed with that version, and it makes her smile.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/125sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  The truth will come out eventually, but until then, that's the story I'm sticking with.

No comments:

Post a Comment