Saturday 16 March 2024

Feeling Colourful

There were a couple of birthdays at the Head Office back in the month of January.  My Lovely Assistant had her birthday first and got some flowers as a gift.  I guess that it might have piqued her interest because The Heir Apparent had a birthday of her own a few weeks later and when we asked what she wanted, she said she wanted to get some flowers as well.  She got this little multi-coloured rose as the centerpiece of a little bouquet.  I, of course, had an ulterior motive to get the flowers.  I enjoy photographing them and thus couldn't resist snapping a few photographs.  I got The Heir Apparent involved in the activity as well.  I would show her my shots on the back of my camera while also letting her suggest a few positions for the flowers as well, though my camera is still a bit heavy for her hands.  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/200sec, ISO 1600 at 70mm.  The Heir Apparent liked the way that the colours of the petals overlapped each other and the textures of the petals as well.  I tend to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment