Sunday 17 March 2024

Showing My Green

It's Saint-Patrick's Day, when we're all a little bit Irish, so I felt it only appropriate to put a little bit of green up on The Old Blog.  Nothing styrofoam or synthetic though, some real old fashioned natural green.  This photograph comes from one of our pre Heir Apparent vacations when My Lovely Assistant had the habit of hauling me off on treacherous nature walks in an attempt to kill me.  Just kidding...I think.  Though it seemed like a heart attack was only a few steps away on several occasions, those walks did ultimately lead to several nice views of the places where we were.  In this case, it was on the Sentier de Fjord in the city of Tadoussac.  We went there to see the whales, but this walking path had several beautiful sites to behold as well.  Many of which was I was able to appreciate more after catching my breath.  The photograph was taken at f/6.3, 1/320sec, ISO 400 at 70mm.  Head on over to Tadoussac if you're looking for a nice vacation spot, and Happy St. Patrick's Day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment