Friday 1 March 2024

Head In The Clouds

Back when we were all living under The Plague, we were kind of limited in what we could do and where we could go. As a result, my photography kind of became focused on my immediate surroundings as all of the events I would shoot had been cancelled and there were curfews in effect that limited when I could go out.  So, I tried the best to make the most out of it by looking at things that I had previously ignored. Fires, house plants and clouds.  Clouds and cloud formations can be so interesting to look at.  Such as this cluster of Summer storm clouds.  They began to roll in and got progressively thicker as the storm slowly approached.  The photograph was taken at f/8, 1/400sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.   I thought they looked rather intimidating, but finally the storm blew past us and it was someone else who got experience their power.  Good for us, perhaps not so good for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment