Saturday 13 April 2024

April Showers

I suppose that the title of this update may be a little bit misleading.  April showers can can probably produce some nice photographs, but I'm already looking a few weeks ahead on the calendar and thinking about my May flowers.  While I can't stand the heat that is about to descend upon us with the coming season, I am a big fan of some of the colours that come with it.  The first visit to the local hardware and outdoor markets to buy some flowers for the yard is always a highlight of the year.  This purple flower was purchased during one of those visits, and as is usually the case, it didn't take very long until I was already taking photographs of it as I loved al of the little details.  This one was taken at f/2.8, 1/1600sec, ISO 100 at 200mm.  Fresh flowers are just around the corner.  It's time for the yard to get colourful again.

No comments:

Post a Comment