Thursday 7 November 2013

Merci Beaucoup

It's the unexpected surprises that are the best.  I was at the library with my Lovely Assistant the other day and looking at the various brochures and leaflets that lined the hallway, looking if there were any opportunities that an amateur photographer like myself can take advantage of to get his work seen.  As I was scanning the brochures, something caught my eye.  It took about a second before I suddenly said, "that's my photograph!"  I pulled out the brochure and discovered that it was from my old friends at the Troupe de théâtre musical Choeur Vives Voix.  And even better, there was another one of my photographs on the inside.  The smile on my face on grew larger when I saw my name in black print just underneath my photograph.  Just like that, my week was made.  They're getting ready for their big 2014 production, Facade, and hopefully I'll be able to work with them once again.  If you'd like to see the full version of the photos that were presented in the brochure, you're kind of in luck.  The photograph from the front cover can be seen right here and the photograph from inside the brochure hasn't been on my blog, but other photographs from the same show can be seen here and a few more right here.  Un gros merci, encore une fois, au Choeur Vives Voix.

No comments:

Post a Comment