Friday 15 November 2013

The Last Thing My UV Filter Saw

To follow up on yesterday's memorial to my UV Filter, I thought it would be a fitting tribute to post the final photograph it helped me take.  I've always been obsessed with traffic lights and have been taking long exposure photographs of them forever.  I personally blame Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood as Mr. Rogers always had one in his playroom.  This photo was taken at f/11, 16sec, ISO 100 at 68mm.  What originally drew my eye, other than the traffic light, was the reflection of the lights on the hand rails at the right of the photograph.  I was in the process of trying to reposition myself so I could try to lose the street light you see at the base of the clock when my camera went crashing to the ground.  I suppose that I'll try and redo this photo the next time I get the chance, though you can be sure that I'll be making sure that my camera is locked in tight on the tripod first.

No comments:

Post a Comment