Monday 2 December 2013

What You'll Be Seeing At The Saint-Lambert Library

I'm not really big on running double posts for my photographs, but this one does deserve breaking my rule.  The photo you see on the left of the page is the one that will be on display at the Saint-Lambert Library (490 Mercille) for the rest of the month of December as part of a Holiday Art Exposition.  The show officially began today and the vernissage for the event will be on Wednesday, December 4th.  I chose to submit this photo as it has kind of become the MVP of my portfolio.  The director of the Greenfield Park Library told me that it was based on this photo that I was chosen to have a solo exhibition at their library last year, so I felt it would be a good bet to put my best foot forward.  To read about how I shot the photograph, feel free to step back in time and read the original post.  I hope that some of you who live around the area will be able to take the time to go and see it.  The photo is much nicer at 10" x 15" than the small version you see here on your screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment