Monday 23 June 2014

Follow The Lines

I think it wasn't that long ago that I mentioned how I have a rather large archive of photographs that are just waiting to see the light of day on this blog.  This one here dates back to November of last year.   It was taken during a visit to Cowansville, but not just any visit.  It was the evening that my UV Filter met it's untimely end.  This is one of the last photographs taken before my camera had it's rather harsh meeting with the cement at my feet.  To go back in time and view that last photograph, you can visit this link here.  I've always liked taking photos of light streaks and traffic lights.  For this shot, I tried to position myself in such a way that the lines on the street led you to the traffic lights, while also catching the streaks of light of the passing cars in the bottom of the frame.  As you can imagine, it takes a fair amount of time to capture such an image.  This one was taken at f/11, 27sec, ISO 100 at 27mm.  There are still a few more shots from this visit that have yet to be published here on the blog, so maybe you'll be seeing more from Cowansville the next time I venture back into archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment