Sunday 13 July 2014

An Extra Bonus

No fireworks for me this week, I was out of town visiting family for the 50th Wedding Anniversary of my Uncle Fred and Aunt Norma (hello to everyone in Cobourg, Ontario!).  However, I do have something fireworks related for all of you ou there.  This is a test shot that I took last week while trying to make sure that I was in a good position.  While going through my shots, this one really caught me eye.  I decided to crop it down to 12" x 4" for a panorama style of look.  I was really focusing on the sky when I took this shot as I wanted to make sure that I had left enough space in my shot to get the explosions that would be taking place over the bridge.  There's also still a fair amount of blue in the sky and some police cars were nice enough to pass by, giving me a bit more colour in the shot.  This photograph was taken at f/16, 26sec, ISO 100 at 24mm.  I don't usually keep many of my test shots, but this one really did end up being an added bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment