Wednesday 14 October 2015

Left Behind

As previously mentioned, My Lovely Assistant and I were out apple picking last weekend.  A yearly activity that I enjoy very much.  As much for the tasty treats we bring home, as for the opportunities to grab a cool photograph.  Those of you with long memories may remember a photograph similar to this one that I took way back in 2012.  This one was taken under similar circumstances.  We were walking back with our bag of apples when I saw this one on the ground.  It had rained the night before so there was a bit of moisture on the apple, and instead of being on a dirt road, this nice red apple was surrounded by some bright green grass.  I took this photograph at f/7.1, 1/640sec, ISO 100 at 25mm.  I don't really see it as a replacement, just an update on what was a rather popular photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment