Tuesday 6 October 2015

Ready To Drop The Puck

A new season of NHL hockey is upon us, and in the continuing quest to get through my ever expanding archives, here are a couple of left-over photographs that I took back in January.  For those of you who don't remember, I ended up visiting the Bell Sports Complex in Brossard on Sunday morning when I had nothing else to do and work on some sports photography.  There was a what I suppose would be called a garage league game being played and the stands were empty to so I just walked in, grabbed a seat and and began to snap away.  Sure, the Bell Sports Complex on a Sunday morning is pretty far away from the Bell Center on a Saturday night, but you never know.  Stranger things have been known to happen, and in the meantime I still enjoy empty stands where I'm free to roam.  This blog may not be the pages of Sports Illustrated, but then again, I have a pretty good relationship with the editor-in-chief and he gives me free reign of the place.  The first photograph was taken at f/5.6, 1/250sec, ISO 1600 at 123mm and the second photograph was taken at f/5.6, 1/250sec, ISO 1600 at 160mm.  Let the games begin.


No comments:

Post a Comment