Thursday 8 September 2016

Out Of Focus

Here's something a little different.  Sometimes as a photographer, you just see something through the viewfinder and know you need to take the photograph.  Such a feeling came over me with this photograph.  "But, Eric," I hear you saying, "it's out of focus."  I know, and that's what I like about it.  This image is what I saw when I took the lens cap off of my camera while getting ready to take some photographs of the fireworks back in July.  I know it may seem a little odd, but I saw the pattern of the out of focus lights as well as the colours in the sky and of the road in the foreground and it really grabbed me.  The photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1sec, ISO 100 at 68mm.  I hope that some of you out there find it as interesting as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment