Wednesday 21 September 2016

Sailing The Seas Of Blue

After all of the excitement of the loud guitars and bright lights, I felt like it was a good time to take a step back, relax and take it easy.  A quick little trip through the archives found this forgotten photograph from a summer vacation a few years back.  It was a clear blue sky and this boat was sailing away over the horizon, floating on an equally blue sea.  Blue has always been my favourite colour, and all of the blue immediately interested me.  The little splash of white provided by the sailboat give you something to focus on before you end up succumbing to the seasickness caused by my crooked framing.  Yes, it was done on purpose, I thought it would look different.  The photograph was taken at f/9, 1/1250sec, ISO 400 at 180mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment