Monday 26 September 2016

Whatchoo Lookin' At

This past weekend, My Lovely Assistant and I made the trek into Montreal to take in the annual World Press Photo Exposition, which takes place every year in the Old Port of Montreal at the Marché Bonsecours.  Afterwards, we usually take a leisurely stroll through the Old Port and this year we came upon a flock of geese who I assume were resting before making their flight South for the winter.  We ended up taking a seat on a bench just behind this guy who was trying to take a nap, but was obviously keeping an eye on us at the same time.  It took me a little longer than I should have, but I eventually pulled out my camera and took a few photographs.  This one was taken at f/5.6, 1/2000sec, ISO 400 at 70mm.  The sun was falling just right on his feathers, showing off the nice pattern across his back, and I waited for his eye to be open before taking my photograph.  I hope he has a nice flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment